Beautiful one story home in Sugar Creek with touches of mid-century architecture with a lot of natural light. The living room' s wall of windows overlooks the backyard with views all the way down to the golf course. The home has been recently remodeled and contains hardwood floors and tile throughout with granite counter-tops in both the kitchen and bathrooms. The roof has been completely replaced recently and it also has been updated with a brand new electrical panel.
J. Carter Breed of J. Carter Breed Properties
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of West/Southwest Houston,
Vol. 22, Issue 06, Page 44.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range, Free Standing Oven/Range
- Cooling System: Central Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Gas Heating
- Roof: Composition Roof, Other Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Golf Course
- Putting Green/Golf
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace Connection(s)
- Floors: Tile Flooring, Wall to Wall Carpeting, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Bedroom(s) Downstairs, Breakfast Room, Ceiling Fan(s), Formal Dining Room, Formal Living Room, Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Utility Room, Wet Bar
- MLS Area: Fort Bend Central
- Golf Course: Golf Course, Golf Course Lot
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Lot Size: Golf Course,Private Backyard